Thursday, February 14, 2013



The picture on the right side was how I celebrated the valentines day last year. The lady from the left is one of my beloved friends in ph, and also like a sister so dear to me, She is Ate Joyce. Next in line is Alberta, my magnificent sisterloo too, he manage to have a very high energy all the time. And the man standing at my back is cousin Briant.We had a group date at UP, sunkin garden fair and it was good.





Today, this is how it goes-->
Oooopps. It's not what you think I did. That's our valentines party organized by the youth of St. Anne.
The ladies above are my newest true friends and sisters in Christ.
Starting with Jamie from the left, Sarah and then Anne.
Enjoy the pictures! :)








At Valby train station.

The way home.

ME and Jamie

4 comments:

  1. i'm glad to know about how you celebrated valentine's day this year, cha! i so miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ate...... I really really really really really MISS YOU! I wanna hug you now! :( Hay. Ahehe How was yours? :)

      Delete
    2. v-day was just a normal day for me.. :) but, i celebrated it earlier with you-know-who. :D

      i really really really really miss you too!

      Delete
    3. That's awesome ate.. I hope to see you soon!

      Delete