Friday, February 20, 2015

Bursting out the loneliness

Dearest blog,

First of I'd like to apologize for not visiting you almost 1 year and a half. To be honest, I have missed you a lot. I really miss telling you what had gone through my days, telling you the memories I wanna share, the times I was happy and down,  and all the stuffs. I am aware of what you are, and so I am glad that you can't express any feelings toward me after forgetting you for quite a long time. I am glad because I know if only you are one of us, human beings then you maybe closing this space for me and can't talk to you anymore. Enough.


Dear friends, 
It has been a long long time ago after my last post. I was again  occupied by loads of activities, work, study, love life, and now... I feel like something is wrong, although I am not sure of. Today I was a little bit stressed of the deadlines that I have to make, the readings I have to study, the friends (here in Copenhagen) that I miss, the house chores that I have to make in order to live (grocery, clean, cook, eat). I am ridiculously tired after dinner and I caught myself no words to say. Now, I am sure I miss my really good friends. I miss you terribly. I hope if we see each other one day we could still be the old good friends. I hope we both understand that qoute that we could grow a part but not seperately

I miss everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment