Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The lettered wishes for August



Allow me to welcome August with these letters i wish to be sent over. I wanted to deliver each so it would be more especial, however due to our busy schedules, i decided to write it down and publicized it.

Dear August, 
         I want my everyday to be filled with joy, sincerity, and love. Be kind to me... please? Thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------


--------------------------------------------------------------------



Dear Father-friend,
          Thank you because you really find time to date me today. I was right that you have ideas about my struggling circumstances. Gladly, I ended up thanking you for your most awakening advices, for listening to me on your so called "deep infatuations". For sparing time and money just to talk and say goodbye to me before you leave the country. Thank you, you are so much appreciated.

Dear Mad Friends,
          I always look forward to have more bonding and adventures with you. Since our time is very limited, i wanna cherish every time you're with me. Let's continue to inspire each other along with our extraordinary smiles and lovable stories. Let's pray, play, sing, dance, talk, watch, hug each of us, and laugh together. See you always. I love you all.

Dear Mojcian,
          I miss quality time with you. Please be more serious and exert more effort when i am teaching you during our practices. At times i wanna look more than strict just for you to feel that i really urge you to learn. If you no longer HEAR ME singing, just continue and ACT as if you hear me in your hearts. Listen carefully to the SOUND of this letter. Remember not to break the tune, you can STILL SING without you hearing me. I know it would be very hard at first, but i believe that in time you'll do it BETTER. just remember to INVEST TIME in practicing and be much prepared for our SERVICES. Please do not forget that he entrusted it to us, so let's be JUST RESPONSIBLE. You can always call all those Saints i used to mention in times of trouble. Continue to pray and encourage each other. Keep the fires of divine love burning. YOU can DO IT.

Dear Love,
          If only God and fate would give us much more time, a very long time to hold each other, I'm so willing to have beautiful days with you. Just this afternoon, I was counting the days i wish to render and share with you. I was thinking about surprising you. I was thinking if we can go to the beach and bathe for a whole sunny day. I was thinking of a candle light dinner and a remarkable dance number with you while the lovely songs are being played. I was thinking of some rented goofy things to do with you for fun. I wanna watch the radiant stars in the sky at night or a magical fireworks display with you. I was thinking of hugging you for a whole day. God, I know these things are so impossible to happen or it may never happen... Apparently, I was having an absurdly dreams or wishes to do with you for the rest of our days. I miss and love you.


Dearest Family,
        Thank you for making me feel appreciated in everything i do. All the best. Thanks for all your love and care. I <3 you.




Thank you in advanced God for my August 2012.

2 comments:

  1. aww... nice letters, Cha! :) send mo kaya sa kanya? hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for reading ate... thank you for inspiring me. Wag nalang... wala ring patutunguhan... :|

      Delete