Friday, August 10, 2012

The habagat week

Compared to Typhoon Ondoy, Habagat is longer, it was a week of Calvary. At last the hell week is over (thinking positively).

My family is living in this place (Brgy. Tatalon) for 40 yrs now and it was the second time that a great flood came in to our home. It was a rainy Monday night when Mama rushed everything, she had a feeling that the flood will rise above its normal level again. Then a special friend called with a worried voice asking about our condition. Even so, we went asleep by Tues Aug. 6, 2012 /1:00 am then at 5:30 am what they've feared for started to happen. Mama woke me up and told me to pack up our important things first. After which we went up to our relative who has a higher house. I saved the bat life of my phone for my worried best friend and friends were texting me and since they got no response from me, they had to call me. By the way such Globe (network) is unreliable at times like that. I stayed with my family for 3-4 long days. With no electricity and water supply we were stranded but the good side is that they have a stuck food and I was able to have a quality time with them. I would never forget how i brushed my teeth and gargled the water which came from the rain.


Dear Government Officials,
         Instead of bragging each other in-front of the media and discoloring the minds of our republicans when you argue about contraceptives or unnecessary bills you wish to convey, I wish you officials to spend a much more quality time when on work. I wish that you're prioritizing developmental projects that would help us all.  You should be preventing unwanted situations like this by fixing and cleaning our rivers in Metro. You are supposed to update our armors for calamities like this. Isn't it lovely for you to discuss such wonderful plans for our land? I'll kiss the feet of a leader who would be able to bring fishes and have a running clear water back in our rivers.

3 comments:

  1. Ang hirap mabasa ng font ng blog mo hehehe. Malabo pa naman mata ko :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'll change it for you. thank you for following kuya! God bless :)

      Delete
  2. Sinadya ko talaga yan kuya... para effort. haha joke. no time to update it. pero i like the font talaga.

    ReplyDelete