Friday, May 31, 2013

May I report

It's been a long  time and so I'm back!

For the past few weeks I've been overwhelmed and occupied by various engagements and responsibilities which helped me to cope up everyday from being homesick, friend-sick, and lovesick. 

May 2013 had been so good to me and nailed 3 things I can never forget in my whole life.I have been blessed with so many wonderful things in life. First I passed my first module of Danish language examination. Secondly, I finally spent a day in the Vatican City where I also joined the Holy Mass, God t'was an amazing, fabulous, and beautiful day. I should write some more about my travel in Rome within a few. Then, third moment I'll always cherish is the day I had first conducted the Choir of Sankt Anne's Kirke during the 2nd Catholic International Concert, the concert goofed me. Everything went smooth and nicely done, several foreign nationals joined and I've received praises and positive outcomes about how we performed and how I handle the choir. Only I wish that my loved ones were there to witness that great event in my life. Oh well, I'll get back to you on that in a few days. 

Although my life sounds great at the moment, I have to be honest that most of my days I still feel empty and sometimes unhappy (It's not time to make drama here harhar!). In Denmark life is ssssssssoooooo fast. Everything should be done on time. 70 percent of the residents' lives was already organized before they were born. Comparing to Philippines, here you can easily get most of the things you need because of their good governance. I am so pleased to be here and to live here. Denmark is almost perfect.

I have tons of realization in life and I could say for my 8 months here, I am more matured. Have I changed a lot? Well, according to my stats I'm getting more fats day by day and I could be really fat within a few months if I would not control myself off from delicious food. My heart never changed, I still do what I love doin' and follow what my heart is telling. Am I smarter than yesterdays? Of course and I can guarantee you. Jokes!

Anyway I have lined up my good ideas waiting to be written I just hope to have enough time for it.
For now, I have to say goodbye as it's already late here, so I'll see you again in the next couple of days? Thank you. :)

4 comments:

  1. So glad that you've been updating this blog, Cha. I'm glad you have already adjusted well there in Denmark. I hope you continue to have enthusiasm in everything that you do. Congratulations on achieving so much at such a short period of time. I have always known that you are made for greatness. I miss you a lot. Take care always.

    ♥,
    Ate Joyce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ate, This means a lot to me. I miss you more.... I know you can feel how I'm longing to you my friends. Ate... Ate... I love you ate Joyce... Thank you..... I will try to update it atleast every month..

      Delete
  2. i love your new header by the way. very welcoming! :)

    ReplyDelete