Thursday, May 9, 2013

Precious days


I have not written anything about my stories for awhile because of my busy schedule. Busy for my duties at home, busy for my language course, busy for the church. There comes a time when i felt like I had no enough time for myself to continue my passion of arts, photography and music. More often I miss my old life with some old people within. I've often wonder how are those people I care most does their life at the current time despite of their very tight sched at work, family and social activities. I'm honored to know that God has given me a lot of people here who could comfort me when loneliness and emptiness strikes. Who could give me much of their time just to encourage me to continue my life and to make me feel valued. I am blessed with these people who also stay in contact with me even if the only way is online; twitter, skype or g+. However I often think about this friend of mine who I thought would care for me the most despite, I am afraid I am wrong. My heart beats fast everytime I see his name or everytime i get the chance of hearing something about him.


Last week of April, the first winter experience of my life had come to end. My friend said it's very surprising that even though it's already spring time the weather is still not that warm. 

About a week ago, I went out and bike alone along this majestic place in Hellerup-Charlottenlund and as I've always been, I get more than a fascinated feeling of happiness. That feeling like you are living in a wonderland. All you get are fresh air, clean sorroundings, beautiful sky, beach, and forest. Only good mountains are missing here. 


I was a bit surprised as well when I saw some blooming cherry trees aside from watching dasies, lillies, roses and other flowers bloom everywhere. And in this little forest where I sat down on a bench?  That is where I witnessed the leaves slowly falling apart from the trees, gracefully swaying in the air and merrily rolls in the ground. After that I mum and took photos again.


Today I remember one person who gave me this kind of same feeling at the exact same date last year when we had a date. I always treasure wonderful moments we had. He is so special to me and still loving and praying for him despite. 


Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth. -Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment