Sunday, May 12, 2013

The less of hope, the hotter the love.

I would like to begin with questions:

1. Have you ever been rejected by somebody who you REALLY LOVE?
2. Have you ever dumped somebody who REALLY LOVE you? 

None of the questions sound easy to answer. Questions after a question follow. How do you love? Until when can you love? How did you know that you are inlove? How could you say that you are really loving somebody? On and on, never ending q&a's there.

Lately, Love has been driving me so crazy. And now i know, this is how you feel when someone dumped you. I thought to be away from him will stop the love, emotions and deep attachment i have for him. But no, I just love him harder. Although often I'm loosing hope. 

Dear God, 

First of all i want to say thank you for this period of my life. Certainly it deepens my understanding a lot and i'm learning through it. Just please always look after us especially to my wounded heart. I weep and weep. My heart is badly bruised. Father I pray to stop my heart breaking. I pray for everything between us to become fair, just and fine. For whatever reasons why you entrusted this cross to me father i will take it. Just give me an intense strength and more love. 

"Around the world people love, we sing for love and dance for love, we compose poems and stories about love, we tell myths and legends for love, we kill for love, and we die for love." 

No comments:

Post a Comment