Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Broilers & Eggs

When i was a kid, my uncle used to have his broilers in a barren at the back of their house, and there was a day where I hatched some piece of the laid eggs. Oh wait I'm talking 'bout them cause of the vision I have tonight.  



Since I dream to have my own poultry farm, I'm gonna make a business plan for this investment. I expect that it would be hard at first because of the fact  that I never had an experience of taking care of 'em not even a chic. It may or may not be an easy money but i know that this is something I would love to have.
BUSINESS is the only way to be wealthy enough to support myself, my family and my future. 
We know that it ain't easy to be separated or away from our families and loved ones for a long period so I think it is time for me to start saving money from what i can do here in Denmark then sooner or later reach this simple ambition so that my sacrifices would be worthy and beneficial in the long run.

The funny fact is I am really fond of Chicken and eggs and if I'd be something edible I'd like to be EGG
Hahahaha See? I catch you smiling. But because egg is a kind of common food in our daily life, it contains abundance, it has a lot of use, it is convenient and it is very beneficial I'd choose to be it. Now you had a better understanding why egg.

The sad part is they live fast and die young, that's the life of a broiler.

Today I envision myself as a happy business owner. I need enough knowledge, capital, good plan, good place, good work, determination and proper management. This business must be a success!

Target year: 2014
Proposed budget: P.100,000.00

No comments:

Post a Comment