Tuesday, November 20, 2012

When you wish upon a star


I always believe in the idea or in the superstition of hoping for wishes granted when you pray and wish when you see a shooting or falling star. Today I am happy that one of my wishes for this year came true (I got my early birthday gift- My canon dslr). Remember that every wish has to wait for its right time to be in your own hands. When you are frustrated about something that you force everything to happen, chances are you might receive substandard class and you loose the chance of having the best of what you deserve. Or somebody will enjoy what should be yours but because you can't wait, you steal chances then after awhile, you will feel busted because it's not really for you Karma happens.



Face the facts:
#1. Not all is possible to have- Don't be so Idealistic. Not all is for you, not everything will be in accordance of what you want nor what you wished. We can't have it all so instead, learn to wish for something achievable and useful. Not all will be ours but stay intact and still, hope for the best and work with what you have at the moment.
#2. Some things are freely given like a bonus. So lucky you to gain something without breaking your bones or feeling sweat. Cherish, enjoy  and share that precious gift. There is a reason why we receive everything in surprises.


Now, I'm keeping myself on a positive outlook. I enjoy capturing landscapes, places, events, people, food, things, everything in the universe and you know my most favorite subject is? The picture above shows my addiction. When the world is asleep, when the sun is down, I'm dying to take photos of stars. Although it's freezing me outside looking at them every night, they never fail to make me feel good at the end of the day. They are my listener, they're my happiness, they're my company, they're my friend, my hope, there is my love.


No comments:

Post a Comment