Thursday, November 22, 2012

Smiles on cam, becoming vain.

Today is my 70th day away from home where my heart is, I was a bit out of my mind early this morning so I decided to go out and chill. Still waiting for the school's letter for my schedule and I can't wait to start. I always remember a lot of good memories with my family, friends and loved one. Sometimes I cry, but most of the times, they make me smile. They're my inspiration and I thank them for being there for me when I'm in most need of company. But you know, I think it's necessary for me to learn how to feel happy with my own company. I need to train myself to stay happy with or without some folks.

I cycled about 10 kilometers outdoor to seize the bright and sunny day, good thing i brought the cam with me. Upon being tired, I sat down in a free large area then I began to realize and think of ''what the hell am I doing?'' already taking 50 photos of myself alone? Gggeeezzz I am now a certified camwhore. 
Well because of the camera, I smile. So i took more and more of myself. 
Remember that If you smile, you will always feel better.
I didn't care what the Danes might be thinking when they watch my moves in the field. 






















I only cared for my own entertainment, 
my own day, and my own business so 
I smile and smiled all day. 
AMa-vain.
BUBBLY ME!  ;)

2 comments:

  1. nice photos, Cha!!! :) keep us updated of your activities and whereabouts there in Denmark! I love to be in that beautiful field too, someday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you're here ate.. Hay, Super miss you. Photo blogging na nga tong ginagawa ko e, hahaha ok lang naman siguro. Keep me updated too! I'm reading your blogs te. :)

      Delete