Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Reflection

For the past few days I was browsing old pictures on my facebook account where I've been tagged in so many albums, with different people, different events, each of them has different stories. I seriously wanna thank Mr. Mark Zuckerberg for founding, recording and operating facebook which where I could see my life's most important memoirs, from the birth of that profile account until now. 

During my teenage years I was actively serving at church and performing thru music. I served 2 Churches in every week. I sing, teach the choirs, piano, I've committed my life in my passion. Of course my life is not perfect (well no one has), My life has a lot of down sides too. I wasn't born with a golden spoon in my mouth. In the year 2009 My mother lost her job which was our main source of income at that time, after a year and first semester, I stopped from school. It was so hard for me to accept that kind of situation. I had been so frustrated because of that fate. I needed to work for us. I had loosen my comprehension, and I didn't understand why all those have to be in my life. But somehow we found a temporary solution to make up the challenges we have then. We're still in the process of re-establishing what we've lost, and on our way to achieving our goals. After those times, I felt I've lost or damaged the integral part of my passion.

Then after few years, here I am. Because of all those trials, I've become stronger and braver. I am more exposed with the various types or venues where and how to learn, to feel even and to play fair in the game called life. By flashing back all that has happened in my life, I would only want say THANK YOU to our dearest Father in heaven. He has made me a true believer of his will, he was above all my courage and strength, he has made my everyday bright or at least cloudy. He gave me wonderful people to encounter, to learn something with, to be my company, or just to be my friends forever. He granted me a very meaningful times. He brought me somewhere I was only dreaming of when I was a kid. I realized that those things are bound happen because they have to.

In Denmark, during winter season we only have 5-6 hours daylight, the rest of the hours are to dim. It is reminding me everyday about these sayings,

 "Life is too short; Enjoy each day as if it is your last." 

"We live, as we die" 

Maybe God has programmed us and everything surrounds us, like that or as it is because he have to. He manage to balance all. 

In a conversation I had with Ate Deng she gave me unsolicited advises which I would like to re-consider and always be reminded of .


Me: oo nga po, naku ate deng, bata pa ako para magasawa.. 
Deng T: I'm sure na mimiss mo ang simbang gabi at ang pagkanta dito 
Me: Super ate.. super namimiss ko na ang Sto. Domingo!
Deng T: Well, that's true, altho may advantages ang maagang pag-asawa like me. At least mga anak ko tapos na and i am now enjoying my life bago sumakit mga gulugod ko, hehe 
Me: It depends rin kasi ate deng. First I need to have a stable status before that. Second, wala pa yung taong magpapasakal sakin.. haha  
Deng T: Hay naku, hingin mo na lang kay Lord. Yung someone he will prepare for you and that you will be prepared by Him for that person para pagnagkita kayo, alam niyo you are meant for each other. Mahirap din yung may sarili kang idea ng guy na gusto mo. Pag iyon ang nakita mo, kahit gaano pa kagwapo, eh siguradong may mali for you. Mas hanapin mo yung true friendship and partnership. Yung love emotion, pagnainis ka, nagbabago yun. Yung true friendship will have the test of time. Basta try to see the world at a young age, ipagdasal mo rin na kung siya yung right person for you ay malaman mo thru the gift of God's wisdom. Baka hintay ka ng hintay at the same time nakafocus ka lang dun, di mo naririnig yung sagot, di pala siya. Nag-ubos ka lang ng oras and your youth. Mahirap magsisi sa huli.One other advice pala- Always, always magnify the Lord. Offer everything as in everything for the glory of his name. I realized He will also magnify you. Yun lang and mag-ingat ka lagi. Send a msg lang pag may kelangan ka. A blessed christmas to you. Baka sinasabi ni Lord, di lang sa santo mo siya makikita. Kelangan spread your wings, you are needed elsewhere! 
Me: Wow.. opo I will.. Eye opener. tama ka ate.. 
Deng T: Another advice- dream only on God's dreams for you and you will never be disappointed or sad. Ako, i live my day asking the Lord always what he wants me to do, where he wants me to go, etc. and i am amazed at his majesty. He has brought me to heights, i have never dreamed of, nor anyone has brought me to! 
Me: Tama ka ate! I should continue what I've started.. with my full trust in him. Hay love your advices te deng! salamat po! 
Deng T: Unquestionable Obedience, yan ang tumimo sa puso ko during the simbang gabi novena masses. And Mary is the best example. You should now compose and sing your own Magnificat. Pagnagawa mo na, parinig ha! 
Me: haha. sige po ate... tama ka. 


I think I've given myself enough time. I think it is about time to continue my life,  It's time to regain myself and this shall be my rebirth. 

Prayer: 

Lord, Give me insight to know your will. Then I will cherish it with all my heart.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment