Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Dedications

I can't help not to think about my far away loved ones so I wrote letters for you.


Dear Mojc,
Today you celebrated our Christmas party. I waited all day hoping that I could see you via skype but it seems that you'd forgotten me, that I was online awaiting for you. But to move on, I understand and it's ok.
This is the first year of my absence in our annual Christmas party. To my Ate Irene, Vhanj, Rhea, Heidi, Nicka Aj and Lhen, this is the first year that I wouldn't be able to hug you and greet you personally. Remember few years ago? We were hopeless and felt helpless each week, having less than 10 people serving in the choir? Some had even suggested to surrender the service but we didn't stop from there, rather we restarted and renewed our commitments to our Mother. I am really glad we did that and I am happy to see our numbers growing. We were all together in the fight, we solidly dedictated our time, money and efforts to continue the fire burning. Remember the goofy stuffs we made? And oh the charities we've made to happen too? Do you remember when we were on a caroling where this group of men called us to sing for them as they heard us caroling on their neighbor's door and they said "Because of your voices we felt the true spirit Christmas" It's as if they were not sober talking normally to us. I know we are not the finest choir in Sto. Domingo but we're one of a kind. I guess what made us alive is our true dedication and love to serve. I guess that is how a soldier should fight. For the current members, You are the hope of the group, continue to serve and don't stop. Thank you for continuing the legacy which has started 18 years ago. I'll see you in the future.

To my Mukhaad dearest Brothers and Sisters,
I believe I've already said piece before I left physically. I terribly miss the Sunday sessions, especially those people who are really close to my heart. Ate Joyce, Apa, Kuya allecks, Albert, Cam, Toto, Ate Che, Carol, the brothers and friends, I remember going to Ust paskuhan, banio kreek, malls, group dates, Toms world, Dapitan arcade, Tagaytay, and the mad office itself with you. Those? It all made my Sundays extraordinary happy. You were unconscious that I was actually regaining myself thru you. I can't wait to see you. I am certain you are missing me too.. If ever we'll play a game, please I dont want it to be "WHO IS?" because you know I might say Greg instead of Genard. Lols. 

To my Especial friend,
Even if we are try to kill the love we have, even if we chose to stay away from each other, and even if we force ourselves to shut our hearts. We can't win because we can't force to make things happen right away. I've recovered myself from our painful cut. I couldn't force myself to erase everything about you or you alone in my heart and my thoughts, I mean I've tried, but I only looked miserable and desperate. So, I think I should stop doing so. Maybe it's merely because of the anecdote I forgot to use, they said that "There is no remedy for love but to love more" It's applicable therefore, I've decided to let go now, to surrender all to our God and to silently continue my love for you as a friend. 

To all my friends,
May you feel the God's presence not just this Christmas season but in everyday of your lives. May he grant you the desires and wishes you are always praying for. May you serve as an inspiration to others by doing God's will in your simplest way. See you around.

To my Family, 
Thank you for being at my back, we can do this! I love you all.

And to my  self,
You made it! You deserved a well blessed Christmas. Start the new year with a glowing heart and stronger faith. Don't lose your track, stay focus, positive and happy whatever comes to happen. Open your heart, and free it. Spread your wings now, and do what you love.

I want to thank all of you for contributing such joyous moments in my year.
As I move forward everyday, and every week miles away from you, also I always look forward to serve again someday and to be with you for good. Mahirap pala talaga mapalayo sa buhay na kinalakihan mo, sa lugar kung san ka natuto, sa nakasanayan mo, at sa mga taong pinakamamahal mo. I hope you are all doing fine.

Have a blessed Christmas world.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!
CHEERS!


No comments:

Post a Comment