Monday, December 10, 2012

Do it or not?

We Filipinos are very active and agitated when we celebrate the most awaited season of each year. We barely settle for nothing, we join parties, we look for friends, family members, loved ones to have gift exchange or to simply gather and stay with them for whatever reason. I'm gonna ask you to put yourself on my shoe cause I need you, help me. I have only one question yet I feel confounded with this simple crap

My goal is just to call him long-distanced, personally talk to him, hear his voice, hear his answer from the "how are doing?" question, greet him and that's it. 

To call or not? He's a friend who was so very dear to me. I would not give details of why I'm confusing myself but I am giving you insights. 

First, I think I'd be biased if I wouldn't greet him on Christmas or to this upcoming New Year. I've called my family and friends but I haven't done it for him. Let me mention our condition that we are trying not to communicate as long as it's not needed.

Second, I don't think he will greet me first so I am trying to convince my mind to do the first move. 

Lastly, I'm not sure if I'm all set. I'm terrified.

Should I just make a blog-letter or I should give him a call and just do it? What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. i suggest you call him... i guess it's good for the both of you (in the spirit of friendship and the yuletide season) :D

    ReplyDelete