Thursday, December 6, 2012

First winter snow incident

Every one once in their life wishes to experience the snow.

December 2, 2012
5:40 AM
I was awakened by God when my feet rushed me to the toilet, then after peeing I looked outside and saw the white crystallized ground. My first reaction with a very low voice was "Wwwwoooohhhww". It was an enchanting and dramatic moment of my life, I couldn't imagine at that time another wish in my bucket list will be crossed out. I'd been wishing this ever since and at last they're just right in the corner. It occurs to me that I should probably wake up my cousins, right there I ran back to the room and whispered "Ate, Nag-i-snow na!" to my cousin's ear. She maddingly opened her eyes went to the window and exultingly screamed "WAaaahhh!!!" She did the same, she ran toward the room and breathlessly jumped which lasted for 3 minutes. Impromptu, we'd worn our usual outdoor attire and dressed up anticipating first time good pictures with it and so we went out just like kids, played, laid, and enjoyed our first time.

And certainly right in my hands, the fluffy, powdered granules of the ice which melts on my face brought aid to my lonely heart, it was a magical feeling. At that moment in my life I wished that my love is beside me, hugging me tight as he could or we could have a snow balls fight, or we could build our own snowmen family, or we could have a romantic walk while it is snowing or right when it is about to snow as we are gently holding each other's hand or better yet, its nice to walk into our warm home while we drink some hot cocoa sitting next to a fireplace watching the snow with him. As if our love has no end.

Since then, just in a flash I have witnessed and felt the importance of snow.

Here are some of the shots------>>>>>>>

























No comments:

Post a Comment